The corporate compliance compliance definition of financial services word of the day is compliance officer is difficult to understand in a compliance program. Financial services regulatory compliance is key to corporate governance. Related terms include craig zobel and conflicts of interest and cloud security. The cloud security compliance department needs to enforce the rules for regulatory requirements and financial services. Compliance program business analytics with PCI DSS case studies at financial institutions. cloud service and data security and law enforcement iso 37301 training. Laws and regulations in the United States for money laundering with Craig Zobel. Data privacy box office word lists and fast food are terrible.
Get certified as an expert in using ISO 37301 compliance management to effectively manage regulatory and contract compliance risk throughout the organization.
Certified ISO 37301 Compliance Professional
ISO 37301 CCP™ is the compliance management certification appropriate for managers at every level, including top management at the officer and vice president level. This certification validates competence and understanding for developing and managing a custom risk-based compliance program and methodology based upon the ISO Compliance Management System framework.
Upon completion of this training and certificate program, you will:
- be equipped with knowledge and skills required to develop, manage, monitor, and improve a Compliance Management System in line with the ISO 37301 standard of best practices;
- expand your compliance management competency;
- increase your credibility through gaining international recognition; and
- improve your résumé and increasing your earning potential.
What is ISO 37301 Compliance Management?
Compliance requirements permeate all business activities - from procurement, to human resource management, to information management, to manufacturing processes, to environmental management - and on and on. Since complying with one requirement can impact compliance with another requirement, compliance with all of the various requirements in total gets quite complicated. Compliance must be very carefully designed, managed, and monitored - throughout the organization.
Managing compliance is inexorably linked to managing risk.
Whether fulfilling legal filing and reporting requirements, protecting health and safety, or maintaining quality in manufacturing, we are inevitably managing risk - the uncertainty of successful achieving our objectives. Governmental regulation, industry standards of best practice, and even normal service contracts all exist primarily to ensure the organization manages risk appropriately within externally mandated tolerances. Today, organizations need a mature and well-structured approach to integrating compliance and risk management throughout the enterprise. Not coincidentally, this results in good governance.
What is the ISO 37301 standard?
Developed and published by the International Organization for Standardization in 2021, ISO 37301 provides guidance for establishing, developing, implementing, evaluating, maintaining and improving an effective and responsive risk-based compliance management system within an organization. The guidelines on compliance management systems are applicable to all types of organizations. The extent of the application of these guidelines depends on the size, structure, nature and complexity of the organization. ISO 37301:2021 is based on the principles of good governance, proportionality, transparency and sustainability.
Managing compliance goes beyond the mere satisfaction of legal requirements. Compliance is also related to meeting the needs and expectations of a wide range of stakeholders. Therefore, making sound choices and setting priorities appropriately is an important part of effective compliance management. ISO 37301 takes a risk-based approach to compliance management. As a result, it aligns with ISO 31000 Risk Management – Principles and guidelines, which according to ISO, “provides principles, framework and a process for managing risk.” In conjunction with ISO Standard 31000 (Enterprise Risk Management), ISO 37301 is used to establish a formal enterprise wide management system for Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) that will effectively and measurably improve organizational performance. Since such a program is designed and operated to well-recognized international standards of best practices for GRC, the organization also achieves greater confidence and respect among stakeholders including investors, lenders, regulators, suppliers, customers, and trading partners just to name a few.
Certification Track and Process
Getting certified is easy
The ISO 37301 CCP™ certification is available to qualified candidates who:
- Are a member of CIS in good standing.
If you are not already an Associate member of the CIS certification student body, you must first become a member to pursue the CCP credential.
- Attend the required CIS approved curriculum course (live or online): "CIS Policy Workshop: ISO 37301 Compliance Management" workshop.
- Pass the CCP Exam. For CCP certification by CIS, candidates must pass CIS exam #CCP101. CIS exams are administered on-line and can be taken at your convenience at your home or work through the CIS eLearning Center, where your progress and score are monitored and recorded centrally. Your exam results are provided automatically upon completion of your exam.
- Complete and submit your ISO 37301 CCP certification application to the Certification Department at email@example.com. Certification applications are available for download at www.certifiedinfosec.com/services/certification-programs/cis-professional-certification-program/certification-kit-brochures-and-applications.
Your digital credentials
Your digital credential certificates and badges will be processed and emailed to you within 10 business days following the receipt of the required documentation. Learn more about CIS' digital certificates and badges.
Certification maintenance and renewal requirements can be viewed at www.certifiedinfosec.com/services/certification-programs.
ISO 37301 CCP certification requires successful completion of the following IRMCB-accredited course delivered by IRMCB-Authorized Training and Education Centers (ATECs). Certified Information Security is authorized to provide all required training and exams for CCP certification. CCP certification candidates must successfully complete the following mandatory training:
Required Exam - #CCP101
Exam #CCP101 maps to the ISO 37301 content areas explained in Certified Information Security's IRMCB-accredited training.
- Required for ISO 37301 CCP certification
- Number of questions: 65
- Passing score: 75%
- Time limit: 70 minutes
CCP Content Areas
- General compliance understanding
- Laws, regulation, and other external business context influences that drive compliance management and control
- Leadership requirements for compliance system planning, policy, and oversight
- Establishing, managing, and performing compliance controls according to ISO requirements
- Measuring the performance and effectiveness of the Compliance System and ABC Controls
- Compliance System continuous improvement and corrective action
ISO 37301 CCP™ is the compliance certification appropriate for managers at every level, including top management at the officer and vice president level. This certification validates competence and understanding for developing and managing a custom compliance management system and methodology based upon the ISO 37301 framework. ISO 37301 CCP has no experience requirements.
Our simple guarantee to you.
Preparing for Certified Information Security's professional certification exam #CCP101 is serious business.
This is where we can help you. If you first successfully complete:
- All prerequisite ISO 37301 CCP certification training; and
- All ISO 37301 CCP online practice exams
Certified Information Security guarantees your success in passing certification exam #CCP101.
If you do not pass exam #CCP101 on your first attempt after completion of your required course and practice exams, Certified Information Security will allow you to re-test at no additional charge until you successfully pass your certification exam.
Certified Information Security provides the training and credentialing you need to become recognized as an authority in information security governance and risk management. You choose the method of delivery: online through our secure website, or in-person at a publicly available course or privately at your facility. We take care of the rest – from administration, to record keeping, to providing certificates of completion and certification.
Online students have the additional convenience of taking courses whenever they want without the need to travel or disrupt their busy schedules. Our program allows users to start and stop without losing their place or data. Learning and certifying expertise has never been so easy!
How to get started - two alternatives
1. If your employer is paying for your training and certification, we recommend purchasing a complete ISO 37301 CCP certification package voucher that includes all required resources, including membership in the CIS Body of Certified Professionals, all required training programs, all recommended practice exams, and the required certification exam. This allows your employer to purchase and pay all of your necessary resources at once, while still giving you flexibility of when to use your training, practice exams, and certification exams later.
Average Verified Customer Review: 0 of 5
ISO 37301 CCP Purchase Credit Voucher
2. If you are paying yourself, you may just want to "pay-as-you-go" by purchasing your membership in the CIS Body of Certified Professionals, training, recommended practice exams, and the certification exams as you need them. Start by purchasing training, and then purchase practice exams when you are ready. After you complete your practice exams, you then purchase your certification exam.
A breakdown of the costs are as follows:
1. Required CIS Membership Application Fee & Membership Dues: $100.00 Learn more
2. Required Training
|Three Required Courses||Instructor-Led Option||On-line Option|
CIS Policy Workshop: ISO 37301 Compliance Management
$199.95 Learn more
3. Optional Online Practice Exams for exam #CCP101: $75.00 Learn more
4. Required Online Certification Exam #CCP101: $100.00 Learn more