Thank you for your purchase. We look forward to providing your on-line training.
Our web-based training is designed to be extremely reliable, and utilizes common technologies such as Flash to make sure the course runs properly on all systems, anywhere in the world. To ensure a problem-free training experience, please perform the following steps prior to accessing your web-based training:
- Flash Player 10 or later (download for free from Adobe by clicking here), and one of the following browsers:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11 and later, or Google Chrome
- Mac: Google Chrome
- Make sure that your browser's security settings are set to "default".
- Enable cookies for certifiedinfosec.com.
- Ensure that you have allowed cookies for this site. If cookies are blocked, your training sessions will not function properly.
- Configure your browser to allow pop-ups from www.certifiedinfosec.com.
- Restart your web browser.
Are you connecting to the course through a company proxy server?
If you are connecting to the course through a company's network proxy server, please realize that the proxy server may be configured to cache and serve files from earlier sessions. Consequently, you may experience difficulties in getting up-to-date files that are necessary for viewing your course module. You can:
- Ask your network administrator to configure the proxy server to disable caching of any files from the website https://www.certifiedinfosec.com
- Connect to the campus using a different Internet connection.